Ask your crush on a NEIU date based on their Zodiac

Frannie Mendoza, Editor-in-Chief

Aries  (March 21-April 19) Arians love anything active. Invite your crush to the Open Climb sessions every Tuesdays and Thursdays at the Physical Ed Complex or take group fitness classes together. It’s free for NEIU students!

Taurus (April 20 – May 20) Taureans are very sensual. Take them anywhere that will be a treat to their senses such as the Fine Arts Gallery or relax at the Greenhouse located on the third floor of BBH 337!

Gemini (May 21 – June 20) Geminis love to talk about anything and everything. Buy them a coffee from Descartes and impress them with all your random knowledge. They are also dexterous so head down to the basement lounge and challenge them to video games! 

Cancer (June 21 – July 22) Cancerians just love to eat. They like to feed people or be fed. Walk past Village Square and see if any of the student organizations are having a bake sale or have lunch with your crush at the cafeteria. They will eat anything!

Leo (July 23 – Aug 22) Leonines are proud leaders with a dramatic flair to anything they do. They love a lot of attention. You will have to really make your crush feel special, almost like royalty, in order to woo them. Good luck!

Virgo (Aug 23 – Sept 22) Virgos are modest and it would serve you well to stay humble around your crush. They are intellectual and like to be of practical service to others. Ask your crush if they want to have a study date at the library. Make sure you keep it clean and organized! 

Libra (Sept 23 – Oct 22) Librans love partnerships and harmonious dynamics. Bring your crush to the Chicago Film Society 35mm Film Screenings of classic movies. Keep it light, social and classy. They will definitely enjoy Valentine’s Day activities!

Scorpio (Oct 23 – Nov 21) Scorpios can be intense and perceptive. Your crush already sensed you are into them even if you haven’t shown any hint of your desires. So just be yourself and be genuine to earn their trust. They like to investigate so maybe you and your crush can co-author an investigative report for the Independent!

Sagittarius (Nov 22 – Dec 21) Sagittarians are adventurous and their curiosity will take them places whether intellectually or on actual trips. Invite them to any lectures going on around campus or the next activity with the NEIU Adventure Program!

Capricorn (Dec 22 – Jan 19) Capricorns are hardworking and goal-oriented individuals. Your crush is probably busy being the president of multiple student clubs. Invite them to the COBM’s International Business Conference on March 2-3 at Alumni Hall! 

Aquarius (Jan 20 – Feb 18) Aquarians are smart and quirky innovators. Tell them there is an entrepreneurs’ club on campus. Chances are, your crush is thinking about reinventing the wheel. Brainstorm with them!

Pisces (Feb 19 – March 20) Pisceans are intuitive helpers. Volunteer together at the Student Pantry and Power Closet or hit up the Meditation Sessions at B 119!