The following offenses occurred at respective NEIU campuses through the dates of April 25th to May 26th.
1. Student Union, April 28th at 4:22 p.m., an unknown offender committed a theft over $300 stealing a bike from the bike rack.
2. Parking Garage, April 29th at 10:14 p.m., a report of disorderly conduct in which an unknown offender wrote on a car window with black marker.
3. CCICS Campus, April 30th at 10:00 p.m., an aggravated battery offense was reported against a senior citizen, the offender has a court date pending. (Not Mapped)
4. Library, April 30th at 10:37 p.m., an unknown offender stole a victim’s cell phone after it was left behind in a bathroom stall.
5. LWH Building, May 7 at 1:38 p.m., an unknown offender pulled the fire alarm with no sign of smoke or fire.
6. Student Union Building, May 7 at 8:05 p.m., a report of theft of lost property took place in which an unknown offender stole a victim’s wallet.
7. Bernard Brommel Hall, May 8 at 7:02 p.m., an unknown offender committed a theft over $300 stealing a bike from the bike rack.
8. LWH Building, May 9 at 9:25 a.m., dust from a construction site set off the fire alarm.
9. Bernard Brommel Hall, May 12 at 7:37 a.m., an unknown offender wrote in the men’s bathroom stall.
10. 3700 W. Foster, May 18 at 2:38 a.m., two citations were issued for driving with a suspended driver’s license and without proof of insurance. (Not Mapped)
11. 380 W. Bryn Mawr, May 19 at 3:39 p.m., an arrest resulted after an alleged perpetrator was found in the possession of good stolen from a motorcycle. (Not Mapped)
12. 5236 N Kimball, may 26 at 2:35 a.m., three citations issued for expired registration, suspended license, and no proof of insurance. The driver’s vehicle was towed. (Not Mapped)