What Are You Doing for Halloween?

Amanda Ghezzi, Writer

Orest Soshivka, 21, Sophmore “I am going to be a Matador,” Soshivka said. He plans on dressing up and dancing his butt off at some parties.
Orest Soshivka, 21, Sophmore
“I am going to be a Matador,” Soshivka said. He plans on dressing up and dancing his butt off at some parties.
Peter McInerney, 27, Junior McInerney plans on being “Some version of a dude with a mustache and a sport’s coat” he said. Then he plans on “Going to work and then go get really embarrassingly drunk.”
Peter McInerney, 27, Junior
McInerney plans on being “Some version of a dude with a mustache and a sport’s coat” he said. Then he plans on “Going to work and then go get really embarrassingly drunk.”
Jessica Enbiom, 18, Freshman “I think I might be Alvin and the Chipmunks with my friends,” Enbiom said. “For Halloween I am going up to ISU to visit my friend.”
Jessica Enbiom, 18, Freshman
“I think I might be Alvin and the Chipmunks with my friends,” Enbiom said. “For Halloween I am going up to ISU to visit my friend.”
Thomas Montbriand, 23, Junior Montbriand is going to be strapping on the lederhosen for Halloween this year. “If I go to a party that is what I will be because I speak German,” he said.
Thomas Montbriand, 23, Junior
Montbriand is going to be strapping on the lederhosen for Halloween this year. “If I go to a party that is what I will be because I speak German,” he said.